Show The Bride has been nominated for a LIEBSTER award! Thank you to fellow blogger The English Rose Girl for the nomination!
The LIEBSTER award was created to celebrate new bloggers and to raise their profile within the blogging world whilst also showcasing the talents of new bloggers to a wider audience!
As a nominee of this award, I am now able to nominate other new bloggers who I feel would benefit from the exposure that this award brings! As well as The English Rose Girl‘s blog, here are a few of my favourite new bloggers:
- Life Of A Twenty Something
- Spice Not Sugar
- Two Under Two
- Shivon Makeup Biz
- Katy Kicker
- I am Ella
- Rogue Vogue
- Pretty Pug
I have also been asked to set questions for the above bloggers. Here goes:
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What, or who, motivates you the most in life?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- Which form of social media to you prefer? Facebook, twitter, instagram or pinterest?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your star sign?
- What would your dream career be (aside from blogging)?
- What has been your favourite holiday destination?
- What is your favourite food?
Here are my answers to the questions set for me by The English Rose Girl:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I initially started as a way of documenting my wedding planning journey. It was effectively my own Pinterest in the beginning and I wanted to help other brides where possible.
2. What is your dream job?
I love my job as a Financial Crime prevention Consultant (by day and blogger by night) but if i were to do something else, I’d love to be a wedding planner. It’s so creative and I love all things bridal.
3. Who is your favourite blogger, and why?
Lauren Conrad. I love her style.
4. Favourite meal?
Lobster or any other seafood.
5. Best quality?
I’m very empathetic. So much so that I actually get sympathy pains!
6. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people worldwide.
7. If you had to live anywhere, where would it be?
8. Role model?
Someone entrepreneurial like Victoria Beckham or extremely well respected like Mrs Justice Dobbs (a High Court judge I’ve previously shadowed).
9. What item could you not live without?
Eyeliner or mascara (Sorry! Can’t pick just one).
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I would like to have a range of bridal items available for all my followers!