Listing Category: Event Decor, Hire & PhotographyListing Tags: bride and groom, celebration, events decor, floristry, wedding, wedding day, wedding hire and wedding party
Maurer believes that hiring a wedding photographer should be a personal decision, and the person behind the camera is just as important as the photos.
A wedding photographer with a candid, colourful and laid-back approach, Michael Maurer loves photographing weddings because he gets to be there for the happiest and most joyful days of your lives.
Maurer has been photographing weddings for over six years, delivering outstanding service:
“I never stage or direct moments, and promise not to take you away from your guests for an hour long photo-shoot! I arrange any formal family photos you’d like, and I blend in with your guests and provide a beautiful record of the rest of your day.”
Maurer’s favourite wedding venues:
- Syon Park (Maurer has done six weddings here, and is a recommended supplier)
- Kew Gardens (Maurer’s wedding photography was featured on ‘Rock My Wedding’ here)
- Hampton Court Palace (another recommended supplier location)
- Pembroke Lodge
Maurer’s favourite parts of the wedding day:
- The 15 minutes before the couple leave for the ceremony, because the day is finally here and there’s so much emotion to capture
- The walk down the aisle as a married couple – love is in the air
- The speeches, because they bring the best out of people
Review: “Every photo is so full of life, joy and natural moments that it takes you back to each second captured. He is an excellent guy, warm, friendly and naturally relaxing, setting you at ease from the beginning. From the moment we met him we knew he was the one to take our photos and without doubt worth every penny and more to invest in his skills, as the day really does go by so quickly.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.