Unwind in the rustic tranquillity that is Oaks Farm. Just 10 miles from London and a stone’s throw from Croydon and Bromley, this idyllic wedding venue, with its stunning cottage gardens, is set against a backdrop of rolling hills and rural beauty. Wedding guests can enjoy fine champagne and canapés by the picturesque pond or stroll across the freshly cut lawns. The elegant Orangery, bathed in natural light, also provides a delightful reception area with enchanting views across the picturesque gardens. The tranquil oak-beamed Stable Barn, filled with glowing candles and scented flowers, is perfect for your special vows. The beautiful wisteria-clad Arbour, adjacent to the delightful pond and colourful flowerbeds, is an idyllic setting for a garden ceremony.
Review: “Oaks Farm is the most idyllic, beautiful, intimate and heart warming place. We had the most magical day”
- Beautiful gardens with extensive lawns and picturesque lily pond
- Stunning, recently refurbished, Stable Barn provides a romantic setting for wedding ceremonies. Outdoor ceremonies are also available
- Choice of 2 delightful reception rooms for drinks and your wedding breakfast
- Charming honeymoon cottage set in the Oaks Farm apple orchard
- Extremely friendly and flexible family run venue
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.